Friday 14 October 2011

Recycled Art

It's always fun to see what people can do with what you or I might consider trash. To that end I've searched out a few pretty neat creations; I hope you like them!

Recycle Art Sculpture

I'll be the very first one to admit that I am a huuuge science fiction fan! Unless you are too, you won't know why I love this particular piece of art -- though I'm sure you can still appreciate just how darn cool it is!


Recycled art mosquito on wheels

Alright so maybe no one actually likes mosquitos, but I can definitely appreciate this one a heck of a lot more than the armada that was flying around my house this summer!

arts_&_crafts_Jun09_Giovanni_Scafuro_2

It doesn't have to be hugely complicated to be impressive! You'd be amazed at how many different things people have done with cutlery.... hmmm... maybe I should write a post about it! :P

Recycled art doesn't have to be just the 'place it and leave it' type; there is also a plethora of fully functional recycled creations (which are so ingenious that they absolutely can be considered art!).



If you like the whole 'something that was once something but is now something else' idea; check out Etsy. You can find gazillions of hand made, re-purposed, recycled, etc... products



__________________________
If you enjoyed this post, why not Subscribe to Organically Inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment