Wednesday 19 October 2011

Giving Gifts to the Organically Inclined

relaxation-spa-gift-basket-mothersdaygiftsbaskets
Buying gifts for the average person can be difficult enough, however there are always the little things that you can fall back on. A gift basket, a gift card, some relaxing bath products...

Buying gifts for the organically inclined -- that can get a little crazy. The gift basket is most likely going to contain non-organic foods, the gift card would have to be to somewhere that sells organic goods and most bath products you can pick up at your local drugstore, even the expensive ones, are full of crap.

To top it all off -- Christmas is coming. I remember back in the day when I could just run and grab some candies to add to my niece's and nephew's stockings. No more!

I've decided that I'm going to search out some absolutely fabulous gifts (for all occasions), and I'm going to share them with you! Maybe I can make your life a little bit easier... SO.. in that light; if you know someone who is organically inclined, leave a comment with their age, gender and the event the gift is for -- and I will try to find a suitable organic/eco friendly gift.

The act of buying a gift that fits in with their lifestyle, rather than disregarding it, shows that you care about what they believe in -- regardless of whether you understand it.

Help me get started -- leave me a comment below!

Photo via mothernaturebeauty


__________________________

If you enjoyed this post, why not Subscribe to Organically Inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment