Saturday 8 October 2011

Shopping!

Recently we talked about shopping around for organic foods in your hometown -- so what about the things you can't find locally?

The web is a great way to find new companies and order products that you simply can't get by visiting your local grocery store. There are many places that sell organic products, products that are chemical free or eco-friendly; you simply need to know where to look.



I have been compiling a list of green/eco/organic companies that will ship to Canada; they are currently all located under the 'Green Products' tab at the top. Eventually, once the list has grown, I will split them out into different categories, but for the moment they are all together.

Some, like 'Only Green' are actually based out of Canada (I would prefer to feature these so if you know of more Canadian companies, please don't hesitate to let me know), others simply ship here.

I will continue to add new companies to this list, though I probably won't mention it when I do, so please check it every once and a while.

As I try out the companies I have listed, I will post 'Company Reviews' to share my opinion of them! For example, you can find the company review for Only Green, Here.

Are there certain products you have been looking for? Anything from organic foods to eco-friendly household goods? Just send me a quick message! I've been spending a lot of time researching companies so I might just have come across what you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment